From: Jake Voytko (jakevoytko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-31 01:48:13

All,

I have uploaded the newest version of SVG_Plot to the Boost Vault, and
am looking for feedback. This library allows you to make 1 and 2
dimensional plots from STL containers, hopefully with minimal hassle
:), and outputs the images as SVG files. The package contains 9
example files in project-root/libs/svg_plot/example that give a
reasonable demonstration of what the library is capable of currently.

The link to the library in the Vault is here:
http://tinyurl.com/2mqvba

And a link to online documentation is here:
http://www.tcnj.edu/~voytko2/html/

It has been tested on Visual Studio 2005 and GCC 4.1.2.

I'm looking for what you like about the library/documentation, and
what you don't like (but please check the To Do list first to see if
I'm aware of it!) The only extra issue is that because of some last
minute trouble, I currently can't make 2D plots from 1D STL containers
(vector, etc), but that will hopefully be fixed within the week.

Thank you for your time,
Jake

P.S. If you need a program to look at the .SVG files, try either
Firefox, IE with Adobe SVG plugin, or Inkscape.