From: Marco (mrcekets_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-31 13:30:34

Hi Jake,
I gave a look to the doc, I find the interface of your library clear and
intuitive, moreover the library lets the user perform a fine tuning of the
plot properties. The documentation is really readable, maybe some more
example in the tutorial would be nice, but I understand that it's only at
a preliminary stage.Finally, I have only some minor observation/hint for
you:

(1) If I understood what you mean, I think you'd replace the sentence:
"Any object that can return an iterator with begin() and end()" with a
more formal one like this: "Any data type that models the Range concept"
where the word Range should appear as a link to the Boost.Range doc
(http://www.boost.org/libs/range/doc/range.html)

(2) You define default for the x,y range as [-10, 10]. Shouldn't the
default be guessed by the data values ?

(3) Instead of x_external_style_on you could use
x_axis_alignment( alignment_type alignment ) where alignment is one from
{center, top, bottom}, the default case would be alignment==center, while
the bottom alignment would produce the same effect of
x_external_style_on(true), and the top alignment would put the x axis
ticks and values on the top of the window; similiarly for the y axis you
could make use of a method y_axis_alignment( alignment_type alignment )
with possible alignment values center, left and right.

Regards Marco