From: Stefan Seefeld (seefeld_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-01 00:02:42

Douglas Gregor wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> The Boost Subversion repository is now back online. All of the files
> in CVS (including their histories) have been imported into the
> Subversion repository. CVS is still available for anonymous, read-
> only access for now, but will not be updated.
>
> The main Boost development branch is available via anonymous, read-
> only checkout at:
>
> http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/trunk/
>
> Or for developer read/write access at:
>
> https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/trunk/

Awesome. Thanks for working on this !

What are the next steps ? If I understand correctly, the 1_34_0 branch
should now be copied to, say, 'stable', such that in regular intervals
things can be merged in from the trunk. Am I reading the suggested
procedure correctly ? (And then, at some point, 'stable' can be branched
to '1_35', etc....)

Also, what branches are the tests being run on, and triggered by what
event ? I'd expect some testing on trunk, and some on stable (though
at least the latter not nightly, since check-ins should occur less
frequently. Correct ?

Thanks,
                Stefan