From: Sergey Razin (srazin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-02 10:13:42

Hello!

My name is Sergey Razin, and it was recommended to me by one of the Boost peoplzz to contact the dev. list on that question.
I've e-mailed a few days ago but did not see my topic/request being included in the e-mails, therefore I've decided to try again.
As I started to have more free time I would like to contribute it to Boost as a huge fan of C++ as well as Boost user. I was wondering if
any of the current Boost projects require help? I will be glad to jump in and help or start a new one as well.
I am looking forward to contributing to Boost as well as to help open source community with such a great set of libraries.

Thank you!
Sergey A. Razin, Ph.D.
Software Engineer
See what you’re getting into…before you go there.
http://newlivehotmail.com