From: Matias Capeletto (matias.capeletto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-02 10:18:38

On 8/2/07, Sergey Razin <srazin_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Hello!

Hi!

> My name is Sergey Razin, and it was recommended to me by one of the Boost peoplzz to contact the dev. list on that question.
> I've e-mailed a few days ago but did not see my topic/request being included in the e-mails, therefore I've decided to try again.

I have answered your mail, you must have missed it. I recommend you
use a thread based mail reader, there is a lot of activity here.

> As I started to have more free time I would like to contribute it to Boost as a huge fan of C++ as well as Boost user. I was wondering if
> any of the current Boost projects require help? I will be glad to jump in and help or start a new one as well.
> I am looking forward to contributing to Boost as well as to help open source community with such a great set of libraries.

A good starting place to start contributing to boost is IBD (Improving
Boost Docs).
You will learn a lot about Boost libs and tools, and prepare yourself
to becoming an author in the future.

Our project page is:
http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/ImprovingBoostDocs

You can choose a project here:
http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/ImprovingBoostDocs#Howtohelp

If you do not find something interesting and want to propose your own
ideas for IBD, you are welcome too.

We will love to count with your help. Count with us to make you feel
comfortable in the Boost community.

King regards
Matias