From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-03 07:32:48

After a brief cardiac assert when I got a message:

"An unknown line type was found in line 90059!"

using a full diff (5 Mbyte) of ALL the files.

I then tried a diff created from only the files selected by Tortoise SVN to create the diff (0.5 Mbyte), and all now appears to be
well from a brief inspection and a re-run of some tests.

I could then commit these updated files OK, as before. And I await John's confirmation that my many changes are correct.

Thanks for your invaluable help.

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]