From: Ames, Andreas (Andreas) (ames_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-06 06:10:15

Maybe it would be worth then, to make wave the default preprocessor for
boost, i.e. to change the build system to take preprocessed files as the
input to generate object files. At least this would prevent errors
resulting from the fact that the implicit dependencies are generated
from another tool (wave) than the compiler's default preprocessor (unless
you think this is a non-issue).

The disadvantages of this approach would be:

* increased compile times

* much more disk storage needed

* precompiled headers would probably no longer be available

cheers,

aa

--
Andreas Ames | Programmer | Comergo GmbH | ames AT avaya DOT com
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Stuttgart