From: Ames, Andreas (Andreas) (ames_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-06 06:20:25

I think, a proof of concept for selected parts of boost would be much
more feasible within only three months.

FWIW, I think one of the most obviously lacking parts of scons compared
to Boost.Build is the lack of 'features', i.e. tool independent (command
line) option descriptors. (IMHO, the build file language, i.e. python -><-
'bjam-script', outweighs this disadvantage. Just consider the ease of
adding a new build tool to scons, for example.)

cheers,

aa

--
Andreas Ames | Programmer | Comergo GmbH | ames AT avaya DOT com
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Stuttgart