From: Stefan Seefeld (seefeld_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-06 06:32:46

Ames, Andreas (Andreas) wrote:
> [...]

That's not quite correct. That interface you are talking about isn't quite
enough to let you plug in external scanners, since a real preprocessor such
as boost.wave would need to interact with other tools to fetch preprocessor flags
such as include search paths, predefined macros, and the like, without which
it would fall over rather quickly.

FWIW,
                Stefan