From: Ames, Andreas (Andreas) (ames_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-06 06:39:31

I have done it for IDL-preprocessing. You always have the build
environment at your disposal to communicate the items you have
mentioned. I don't claim it is perfect, but it is sth. to build
upon, IMHO.

cheers,

aa

--
Andreas Ames | Programmer | Comergo GmbH | ames AT avaya DOT com
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Stuttgart