From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-08 15:26:28

Maik Beckmann wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, 8. August 2007 20:21:18 schrieb Rene Rivera:
>> Am I the only one who questions the prudence of relying on N+1 make
>> systems, instead of 1?
>
> Let others workout and maintain the details, I think.

Yes, that seems to be the ongoing rationale for Cmake. That doesn't
remove the need for us to test that Boost builds and works correctly in
all those other build systems. And when it doesn't work users are not
likely going to bother Kitware, they will complain to us. We will then
have to figure out if it's a problem in our Cmake scripts, or in Cmake
itself. And then forward the problem on to Kitware.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything