From: Maik Beckmann (maikbeckmann_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-08 15:58:49

Am Mittwoch, 8. August 2007 21:26:28 schrieb Rene Rivera:
> That doesn't
> remove the need for us to test that Boost builds and works correctly in
> all those other build systems. And when it doesn't work users are not
> likely going to bother Kitware, they will complain to us.

Well, this is valid for all software boost uses and doesn't maintain. This is
OK if it work well, IMHO.

However, its a good point!

Unfortunately Doug is in charge with Trac and Subversion, so I suggest to wait
with further discussions on pros and cons about CMake until these issues are
stabilized and he has time to participate.

Best Regards,
Maik