From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-08 15:56:17

Tobias Schwinger wrote:

> Vladimir Prus wrote:
>> On SVN trunk, a large number of libraries have V1 Jamfiles.
>> At the same time, there's no tools/build/v1 and we're not
>> testing with V1. Anybody will object if I remove all of them?
>
> How do you detect V1 Jamfiles? File ending?
>
> Asking because I recently renamed my V2 Jamfiles to just 'Jamfile'...

By the fact that there is file called Jamfile.v2 in the same directory ;-)

There were a bunch of Jamfiles that required manual inspection, and
a large fraction was V1 Jamfiles that were not converted -- mostly in
'example' directories. I have converted some,
and now attach the list of Jamfiles that must be converted, but which
I did not convert myself.

It would be great if authors of affected lib convert those Jamfiles.

- Volodya