From: John Zorko (jmzorko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-09 14:04:12

Hello, all ...

When I use v1.34s boost::filesystem::size() implementation on Mac OSX
(10.4.10, Intel and PPC), I get different results. It appears to be
a byte-ordering issue (since on little-endian machines (I tested on
Windows and OSX Intel) it returns the correct result, while on big-
endian machines (I tested on OSX PPC) it does not). While this is
easy enough to code around, I don't recall reading anything about
byte-ordering issues in the boost::filesystem portability guide, so
i'm wondering if this is intentional?

Regards,

John

Falling You - exploring the beauty of voice and sound
http://www.fallingyou.com