From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-10 10:01:31

OK, OK, OK - you won't get a Trac from me ;-)

Clearly, if we are to enforce push'n'pop, we need to have an opt-out.

But I don't want to make a mountain out of a modest molehill.

Won't a check slow down commit?

On the other hand, the time when it is least trouble to correct or declare it deliberate is at commit time.

Paul

PS There are similar features in gcc... but let's not go there just yet?