From: Larry Evans (cppljevans_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-14 15:48:22

On 08/14/2007 12:32 PM, Doug Gregor wrote:
> On Aug 14, 2007, at 12:03 PM, Larry Evans wrote:
[snip]
>>> CMake Error: your CXX compiler: "CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER-NOTFOUND" was not
>> found. Please set CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER to a valid compiler path or
>> name.
>
> You don't have a C++ compiler in your path? Interesting.

Yeah, I probably should. I *must* have had some
reason for calling it g++-4.1 instead of just g++; however,
I can't remember now.

[snip]
>> and the above command worked. Should the wiki/CMake mention the
>> need to edit this CMakeCache.txt file or maybe some other file?
>
> Or we could mention "ccmake".

Sounds OK to me.

[snip]

Now, on another problem. I tried cd to the build/libs/mpl and noticed
a Makefile but no test subdirectory; so I tried invoking make, but
nothing was compiled. I guess this directory has not yet been converted
to use CMake. Is there one that has so I could test it out?
the src/libs/mpl/