From: Doug Gregor (dgregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-17 11:44:25

On Aug 17, 2007, at 11:23 AM, Paul A Bristow wrote:
> But I think we could not reasonablely expect them to dish out a
> free copy to every single Boost developer - and yet that's what we
> all need (to check what a pdf version of their stuff will look
> like) - and what we have effectively got.

Unless we had a central place where we built Boost PDF documentation.
Ideally, we'd have an automated (nightly?) process that built Boost
documentation in PDF and HTML. MetaComm is (was?) building the HTML;
we'd just need one license to build the PDF.

> So on the grounds that it costs nothing to say thanks, I still feel
> it's the right thing to do.

Makes it harder it ask for that one copy to build PDFs of Boost
documentation, if we've already given them the publicity in a public
acknowledgment.

        - Doug