From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-17 11:23:00

Well I'd be the last to accuse you of curmudgeonly-ness ;-)

But I think we could not reasonablely expect them to dish out a free copy to every single Boost developer - and yet that's what we
all need (to check what a pdf version of their stuff will look like) - and what we have effectively got.

So on the grounds that it costs nothing to say thanks, I still feel it's the right thing to do.

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]