From: Peter Foley (peter_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-19 07:14:52

Hi Darren,

I am glad to see that your making progress! I have limited time this
week to look at it but I will see what I can do as I am interested in
this library.

I have had a quick look through the documentation and have a couple of
questions (they could go into an FAQ).

1. I know you have a section on "Server Support" (which seems
to be a placeholder atm) but which web servers have you tested this
with? Have you only tried this with apache? Is the library code
portable?

2. Somewhat related to the above if the library code is
portable will the FASTCGI support you are building in only support pipes
or will it also support TCP sockets? The reason I am asking is that
IIS7 will be providing support for the FASTCGI protocol (see
http://www.iis.net/default.aspx?tabid=1000051 for more info).

Thanks,

Peter.