From: Sergey Skorniakov (s.skorniakov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-22 03:12:40

I'm not sure that BOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE is really required in the case of serialization - I'm not very familiar with spirit. But when I build boost with the following user-config jam file:

using msvc : 8.0 : : <cxxflags>"-wd4996 -wd4103 -Zp4 -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -D_CRT_NONSTDC_NO_DEPRECATE -D_SECURE_SCL=0 -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_DLL " <linkflags>"-LIBPATH:%BOOSTROOT%/lib" ;

the resulting boost_serialization*.dll depends on boost_thread*.dll