From: Shirley.Wu_at_[hidden]
Date: 2007-08-23 23:51:50

Hi Boost developers,

I'm one of the developer who is using boost library. I don't know whether
anybody raised this problem before or not.
I noticed that there's a problem in
boost/archive/basic_streambuf_locale_saver.hpp.

The compiler was complaining about the missing braces of namespace
boost::archive.
The problem is the #endif for BOOST_NO_STD_LOCALE is outside of the
namespace boost::archive close braces.

Should I just fix the close braces or should I find some other way to fix
it?
Once I just fix the close braces, other classes complain about the code
(e.g. basic_binary_iprimitive.hpp which is using
basic_streambuf_locale_saver class) .. more fixes involved.

Could you professionals please give me some suggestions to fix the
problem? or you already have patches for this problem?
Thank you very much

Shirley

This email and any attachments are confidential and may be commercially
sensitive. They are strictly for the use of the intended addressee only.
If you have any reason to believe you are not an intended addressee then
do not disseminate the information it contains in any form. Please
immediately inform the sender of the error and destroy this email,
including any copies of its contents.

Please Note: Due to our recent legal name change, our previous
@INVENSYS.COM email addresses will shortly cease to function, please
ensure to update your records to firstname.lastname_at_[hidden]