From: Felipe Magno de Almeida (felipe.m.almeida_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-27 06:28:10

On 8/23/07, Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]> wrote:

[snip]

> tags/
> release/
> 1_34_1
> 1_35_0
> libs/
> python/
> rev_2
> serialization/
> before_code_refactoring
>
> branches/
> release
> libs/
> python
> serialization

I have a question about the boost organization scheme. Does each
project has a include directory with its own headers, instead of just
one include directory where everything is mixed ?
I really find it useful for each project to have its own include
directory, specially when using boost.build where you can add include
directories automatically with usage-requirements.
I also find it useful to have another directory for headers that are
only used for the libraries .cpp files. I usually call it headers or
impl_include, the latter seem less confusing.

> --Beman

Best regards,

--
Felipe Magno de Almeida