From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-29 11:53:12

Thanks for saving my wrist from further chastisement by John ;-)

Paul

PS We still need to resolve WHY the original submission rules said "No uppercase".

"These requirements ensure file and directory names are relatively portable"

 Are those requirements still valid on some platform?

And we need to agree to change the requirements if we can agree they are no longer needed.

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]