From: Gennadiy Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-30 09:58:59

Kevin Sopp <baraclese <at> googlemail.com> writes:

> Hello,
> I found this old thread
> http://lists.boost.org/boost-users/2006/06/20028.php where it said
> bring up the issue again after 1.34 is released.
>
> I intuitively expected a BOOST_CHECK_NOT_EQUAL to exist and typed it
> in, but it wasn't there! So, here's one more person requesting macros
> for all comparison operators for the test tools.

There are way to many predicates out there to introduce direct library support
for each one. The recomendation is to use generic predicate support instead.

Not equal check can be done either using STL functors by

BOOST_CHECK_PREDICATE( not(equal_to), (a)(b) )

or using lambdas by

BOOST_CHECK_PREDICATE( _1 != _2, (a)(b) );

Gennadiy