From: Kevin Sopp (baraclese_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-30 15:30:37

On 8/30/07, Gennadiy Rozental <rogeeff_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> There are way to many predicates out there to introduce direct library support
> for each one. The recomendation is to use generic predicate support instead.

There are only 5 more comparison operators defined by the language:
less, less equal, greater, greater equal and not equal. Maybe it is
possible to make it easier to add these, I see there is some
complexity involved by looking at the code.

It makes a whole lot of sense to add the complementary
BOOST_CHECK_NOT_EQUAL - even if it's just for symmetric reasons.

Kevin