From: Boris Gubenko (Boris.Gubenko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-30 21:53:29

export BOOST_BUILD_PATH=...
cd $BOOST_BUILD_PATH/boost/libs/<library>/test
bjam <toolset_name> clean
bjam <toolset_name> # run all library tests
bjam <toolset_name> <test> # run individual test

For example, to run spirit library test numerics_tests with acc toolset:

cd $BOOST_BUILD_PATH/boost/libs/spirit/test
bjam acc clean
bjam acc numerics_tests

HTH,
  Boris