From: Chris Knight (chrisknight42_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-03 00:11:58

> I think the functionality of this library may be too specific to be
> given such a general name. There are several other things one might
> want to do in a library called "exception," the only relationship
> being that C++ exceptions are involved.

One such thing might be rethrow functionality.

class exception
{
    void rethrow() const throw (exception) = 0; // { throw cloneException(); }
};

Such functionality can be used to try {} and catch {} in separate threads.
In fact, I can recall at least one library in boost vault (join) that requires such
functionality already.

Chris Knight
FuturePath Trading, LLC
cknight_at_[hidden]