From: David Deakins (ddeakins_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-13 13:11:28

Beman Dawes wrote:
> John Maddock wrote:

>>> So am I. I'm using VC 8 here for testing, and everything passes fine.
>> Passes for me here as well.
>
> Thanks, must be something local to my machine.
>
> I've rebooted and deleted bin.v2 to force a total rebuild. Running now...

Hi Beman,

We also started seeing these fault dialog boxes on the VeecoFTC machine
running the vc8-stlport tests. I rebooted the machine this morning and
wiped out the existing binaries to initiate a full rebuild. So it
wasn't just your local installation. We'll see if everything clears
with the rebuild. If so, we may want to alert other incremental testers
on VC8.

-Dave