From: Andrew Sutton (asutton_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-30 10:03:08

All,

Over the semester, I had a student spend some time working on a
random number generator for a skew normal distribution - it's a
normal distribution that leans to the left or right. Then, I got
ambitious and decided to implement a random number generator for a
Weibull distribution.

I actually cleaned up the code and made them more or less Boost-ready
(minus documentation and testing). If anybody is interested, You can
download them from here http://www.cs.kent.edu/~asutton/random.zip.

If there's interest, I can move them to the sandbox where there is
some other work on the Boost.Random library.

Andrew Sutton
asutton_at_[hidden]