From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-01 12:35:29

I'm sure these would be usefully placed in the sandbox.

If you have any spare student-power, the skew normal (and non-central F) distribution are missing from the math toolkit. John
Maddock and I are suffering from 'distribution fatigue' ;-)

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]