From: Andrew Sutton (asutton_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-01 14:37:04

> I'm sure these would be usefully placed in the sandbox.
>
> If you have any spare student-power, the skew normal (and non-
> central F) distribution are missing from the math toolkit. John
> Maddock and I are suffering from 'distribution fatigue' ;-)

I remember looking at that some time ago that, but not finding
formulas for all of the functions, meaning that I'd have to try to do
some math :) I'll see if I can't prod the guy that wrote the
generator to write out some of the distribution. I'll let you know
what happens with the Boost.Math distribution.

I'll put those into the sandbox/random on Monday.

Andrew Sutton
asutton_at_[hidden]