From: Boris Gubenko (Boris.Gubenko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-03 11:09:49

Boris Gubenko wrote:
> Markus Schoepflin wrote:
>> There is an acc test failure in the dynamic bitset library (affecting
>> all 64 bit platforms, AFAICT), which only doesn't show up because it's
>> marked as 'has been failing in the last release'.
>
> Thanks for spotting it, Markus. I'll check if there are other failures on
> HP-UX/aCC marked as 'has been failing in the last release' which were not
> present in 1.34.1.

I checked latest trunk results: Report Time: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 07:09:10
+0000 looking for an acc test that:

  1. fails on the trunk
  2. is not marked in explicit-failures-markup.xml
  3. reported as expected failure with: 'This failure was present in
     the reference ("last-known-good") release'
  4. was not failing in 1.34.1

I found that dynamic_bitset library test dyn_bitset_unit_tests3 is the
only test that satisfies 1. - 4. above.

Thanks to Markus for reporting this issue.

Boris