From: Boris Gubenko (Boris.Gubenko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-04 13:45:10

Boris Gubenko wrote:
> To assess what the situation with 1.35 is, can I do a test run against
> release branch [...]

I did a full test run against release branch and HP-UX_ia64_aCC is all green
except two libraries which are broken on all release platforms (the Interprocess
library is not supported on HP-UX/aCC at this time and is marked as such).

Following Beman's suggestion, I'll be doing a full test run once a day followed
by incremental runs.

Thanks,
  Boris