From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-05 16:27:00

Jurko Gospodnetic' wrote:
> Hi.
>
>> David Abrahams wrote:
>>> I am planning to remove the "To Be Determined" milestone since we now
>>> have a 1.36.0 milestone to which things can be assigned. Please let
>>> me know if there are strong objections.
>> OK, I object. I'm fine with moving the appropriate tickets to 1.36.0.
>> But not all tickets correspond to a Boost release, past, present, or future.
>
> Should those even be assigned to a milestone?

But we need a default milestone. Right now Dave changed it to be "Boost
1.36.0" as default. How can we assume every new ticket applies to the
Boost releases? We could make the default be "None" (i.e. the empty
one). But IIRC there was objection to that because it would remove
tickets from some of the reports.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything