From: Sohail Somani (sohail_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-05 16:32:03

On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 15:27:00 -0600, Rene Rivera wrote:

> But we need a default milestone. Right now Dave changed it to be "Boost
> 1.36.0" as default. How can we assume every new ticket applies to the
> Boost releases? We could make the default be "None" (i.e. the empty
> one). But IIRC there was objection to that because it would remove
> tickets from some of the reports.

My 2 cents (Canadian or American?): It is not uncommon to have a "Future
release" milestone. Usually because you really don't know. Then when
planning for the next release, you go through these TBD's and assign them
to the numbered release, if you deem it is the right time.

--
Sohail Somani
http://uint32t.blogspot.com