From: Thorsten Ottosen (thorsten.ottosen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-06 14:47:53

Hi Gennadiy,

http://www.boost.org/libs/test/doc/usage/command_line.html

states

"If you got "memory access violation" message (or any other message
indication fatal or system error) when you run you test, to get more
information of error location add --catch_system_errors=no to the test
run command line. Now run the test again and it will create a coredump
you could analyze using you preferable debugger. Or run it under
debugger in a first place and it will break at the point of failure."

I tried adding --catch_system_errors=no to the run-command in bjam, and
I tried specifying it manually on the command line. No luck.

I'm using windows xp, and visual c++8. Is it not possible to break into
the debugger from a unit-test?

Thanks

-Thorsten