From: Chris Fairles (chris.fairles_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-06 14:48:37

You might be interested in looking at blitz++ or tvmet. They both use
expression templates to statically unroll various operators (for small
sized vectors/matricies anyway). If I ever find a spare minute, I've
always wanted to boostify one of those libs.

Boost also has a UBLAS impl. which has a matrix and vector class
(although not static).

Cheers,
Chris