From: Thorsten Ottosen (thorsten.ottosen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-07 09:55:20

Ion Gaztañaga skrev:
> Hi all,
> And finally, every review should answer this question:
>
> * Do you think the library should be accepted as a Boost library?
> Be sure to say this explicitly so that your other comments
> don't obscure your overall opinion.

I vote to accept this library. The documentation is very nice.

One thing puzzled me though:
(see http://igaztanaga.drivehq.com/unordered/unordered/comparison.html)

"The containers hash or predicate function can throw exceptions from erase"

Under what cicumstances can/should/would I construct a ahsh or predicate
that throws? I mean, the hash computes an integer, and comparisons reads
data to determine its answer.

This migth be what the standard requires, but it certainly seems
non-intuitive. Why not just require that neither hash nor predicates can
throw?

-Thorsten