From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-12 18:16:35

Even Nicer ;-)

This looks a significant bit of work - definitely 'boostable' IMO ;-)

It will mean we are really *starting* to get our numerical act together.

Did you notice any improvement in compile time by using argument chaining?

Paul

PS Warning: C++ Purists may choke and splutter at finding some F**tran code in an .hpp file, but it's essential documentation from
the 'bottomless pit of working subroutines'.

PPS Of course it would even nicer with a templated RealType - but don't panic - version 2...

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]
PS A Typo jumped out at me
std::cout << "integtral(x/log(x)) on [0,1] is " << answer