From: Hugo Duncan (hugoduncan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-12 18:44:45

On Wed, 12 Dec 2007 Paul A Bristow wrote:

> Did you notice any improvement in compile time by using argument
> chaining?

Not as much as I expected, though that may be due to how I have
implemented the chaining - each time an argument is set, a new object is
returned (with a slightly template instantiation).

> PS Warning: C++ Purists may choke and splutter at finding some F**tran
> code in an .hpp file, but it's essential documentation from
> the 'bottomless pit of working subroutines'.

Oops, did I leave some in. As far as I remember, only in the
integrals.hpp test file.

> PPS Of course it would even nicer with a templated RealType - but don't
> panic - version 2...

It should already work with a templated real type. I am trying to get it
to work with Boost.Interval, and have downloaded NTL to have go with that
as well.