From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-13 04:34:12

:-(

>> PS Warning: C++ Purists may choke and splutter at finding
>some F**tran
>> code in an .hpp file, but it's essential documentation from
>> the 'bottomless pit of working subroutines'.
>
>Oops, did I leave some in. As far as I remember, only in the
>integrals.hpp test file.

No, I was joking, but many a true word spoke in jest -

it IS a vital part of the documentation.
(though perhaps it need not be part of the Boost *distribution*,
which reaises an interesting question about where background material should live. It needs to be somewhere *permanent* - which
perhaps is not the intention or reality for the Boost Vault?)

>> PPS Of course it would even nicer with a templated RealType
>- but don't panic - version 2...
>
>It should already work with a templated real type. I am
>trying to get it
>to work with Boost.Interval, and have downloaded NTL to have
>go with that as well.

:-))

You will find essential John Maddock's patches for NTL used with the Math Toolkit - in the sandbox until 1.35 is out. And it would
be really nice if we could persuade the author Victor Shoup to release at least the base part of NTL under the Boost license - is
GPL at present.

Good luck.

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]