From: Andrew Sutton (asutton_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-17 12:47:02

>> Wouldn't it be better to change the location, so that people who
>> couldn't come last time because it was very far could come this time?
>> For example, have the conference in Europe or something.
>>
> That also makes it very far for people who did come last time :)

I'm a big fan of Paris :)

A couple of questions:

1) Is there a (reduced) student rate for admission? IEEE/ACM
sponsored conferences generally cut a couple hundred off the cost of
attending for student members of either organization.

2) Does the conference (or its sponsors) plan to offer any
compensation for students, either attending or presenting? I'm
interested in attending, but I think I've used all my travel funding
for the year - at a conference in Paris.

Andrew Sutton
asutton_at_[hidden]