From: Avi Revivo (revivoavi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-25 01:46:56

Thank you very much for the fast reply,

If i have no problem adding a function that returns the value to sort by
(e.g. long GetClientId) and i use BOOST_MULTI_INDEX_CONST_MEM_FUN define key
extractor.

Would you suggest i use BOOST_MULTI_INDEX_CONST_MEM_FUN,write my own custom
key extractor or it does not matter in terms of performance (or anything
else)?

Thanks Again,
Avi