From: JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-24 14:36:01

Hi Avi,

----- Mensaje original -----
De: Avi Revivo <revivoavi_at_[hidden]>
Fecha: Domingo, Diciembre 23, 2007 2:01 pm
Asunto: [boost] Multi Index Container - key extractor on a member of a
member
Para: boost_at_[hidden]

> Hi All,
>
> Is it possible/exist a key extractor that can extract a member of
> a member of the base type stored by the Multi Index container.
> I tried to do this with the standard member extractor but failed
> to do so.

You must write your own custom extractor to do so. The tutorial
section on this issue (http://tinyurl.com/39shzv ) shows precisely
how to write an extractor that provides as the key a member of a
member of the element. Please come back if you have problems
writing your key extractor after the instructions on the afore-
mentioned docs section.

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo