From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-29 11:38:18

There might be some confusion here. At least I'm confused.

When I get something like this, I add it to my local copy so its there for
my next round of tests. If that doesn't trip up anything else - superfluous
warnings or whatever, I commit it to the next release branch. I've been
assuming that the 1.35 is "imminent" so I'm very reluctant to check in
something that "can't cause any problems" because if it does (as often
happens) its holds up the whole release for what is now dozen's of
libraries.

A better mechanism for these things is the TRAK database which ensures that
these things are always there until addressed. There is even a "TRAK
nannie" to bug people about getting after them.

So don't think that just because you latest tweak doesn't show up immediatly
in the trunk that it's not been addressed.

Robert Ramey