From: Stjepan Rajko (stipe_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-13 13:12:15

On Feb 13, 2008 8:47 AM, Steven Watanabe <watanabesj_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Thanks for the help. I think the best suggestions were control/control_flow
> although I'm still not entirely happy with them.

"control" does sound nice... also "flow_control"? "switches" sounds a
bit odd at first but it kinda grew on me. I'm not sure whether there
is a precedent for this in boost, but maybe "switchlib"? (that has a
pretty fierce sound to it, like "switchblade" ;-).. although it
certainly departs from the suggested naming convention). Or an
acronym? "fcl" (flow control library?)... but that departs from the
suggested convention too.

Another alternative altogether might be to find a good home in
existing libraries/namespaces (utility? something else?) That of
course depends on what the final switch library looks like, and the
say of any library authors that would be involved.

Just some ideas...

Stjepan