From: Jonathan Biggar (jon_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-04 10:35:10

Jeff Garland wrote:
> Last thought. Any of you'all coming to BoostCon? I'd be happy to set up a
> Birds of a feather session one evening to work on this. Kevin Heifner from
> OCI (they provide commercial support for TAO) will be presenting threading @
> BoostCon -- I'm certain he'd be interested in this topic.

I think it would be fun to come to BoostCon, because I find myself with
plenty of time but not enough funds to do so. The company I worked for
closed its doors without warning on Monday, so a couple of grand to come
to BoostCon is out of the question, unless someone wants to offer a
scholarship. :)

I decided to offer my ORB to boost now partly because I needed something
to keep me busy while I'm job hunting.

--
Jon Biggar
Floorboard Software