From: Marco (mrcekets_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-26 09:28:23

On Sat, 26 Apr 2008 14:54:07 +0200, Matus Chochlik <chochlik_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

If you are interested in a multi-signature Boost.Function,
you can give a look to my Boost.Overload library:
http://docs.google.com/View?docid=dfxvjncs_1x6456m
The latest release is 5 months old now, but it's not too bad.
I hope to restart working on it as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,
Marco Cecchetti