From: Tom Brinkman (reportbase_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-26 18:24:54

Sorry about the long subject line. lol.

Also, I just took a look at your blog. Nice. I've added it to my
bookmarks of blogs that I read.

>> Why don't you rebuild your dependent libraries along with your code?
>> Then you are guaranteed to have the right stuff. I mean, you already
>> said you would like to recompile everything over and over with
>> header-only stuff. Might as well make it official.

You make a good valid point. It guess it really just comes down to
the "hastle" factor.

Managing libraries is just a pain. I cant tell you how many times
that I've had to track down stupid things
related to making sure that all the current libraries are in place for
the library to compile.

My experience with header only libraries is much more pleasant.