From: Andrew Sutton (asutton_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-28 16:02:57

> Right. However, what we would like to accomplish here is to move
> away from
> speculation over how poorly one method performs over the other, and
> gather
> some good empirical data that covers all (or at least the most
> prevalent)
> usage patterns.

Fortunately, my proposal sorta covers this type empirical
investigation. Part of it is to look at other some other graph
libraries and see how they provide various aspects of the interface.
My guess is I'll end up producing a bunch of little generic kernels
that can be composed to provide variations on searches (e.g.,
traversal, find first, find all, etc.).

Andrew Sutton
asutton_at_[hidden]